Awet Thai Cafe
8, Jalan Kaskas (Taman Cheras)
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur 56000
+60 3-9131 9838
- BBQ lamb the best <3
- Pandan chicken and sotong are nice !!! Tomyam seafood thumbs up!
- Awet uncle
- Pork Neck Meat!!!!!! >.<
- Ever busy Thai restaurant but I've tasted far better and cheaper elsewhere than here.
- Love the !
- One of the best Thai food in Cheras and KL. Recommended.
- I like tomyam seafood soup..Dry curry chicken..n my favorite petai prawn
- Wth open but no run bussines today
- Pork cheeks
- Food is nice but with bad service. Foid serving getting lesser and lesser. Was given a ridiculous reason- the bowl is big. WTH
- nice environment, efficient service, reasoable price & big portion=) the minor flaws: incompatible wif the genuine thaifood, yet it's yum! no wifi provided =/
- Best Thai food I've ever tried.. Lots of special varieties , original Thai taste . One of the best is 'pork neck meat' , must try when u come to any 4 outlet of Awet Thai cafe...!!
- It's not a good idea to take away from this restaurant. Have to wait super long coz all dishes came different time :-(
- Pork neck meat is a must! With generous portion
- wifi pw: 18687587
- Long wait.
- Tomyum coconut is not worth to order,go for seafood tomyum.fried kangkung must try. Mango salad so so. Price is not acceptable. Its not worth to come since groupons,everyday,mydeal offering goose deal
- The pork hand, fried kangkong , pineapple fried rice, steak, tomyum soup are the best..
- Delicious Thai food, love it... But terrible cendol~