Awash Ethiopian Restaurant
2884 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92104
- The vegetarian combo is BOMB. Shiro (spicy) and split pea are the best parts of it but all of it is great. Ask for extra spice powder on the side to dip in. Mexican coke. No ice.
- One of the few spots open late for Ethiopian food
- Best Ethiopian food in San Diego. Friendly staff and did I mention the food.
- Veggie combo and hospitality
- The $9.99 veggie combo is enough for two... one of the best bargains in SD!
- The vegetarian combo is vegan... and delicious!
- ethiopian veggie or meat stews and sambusas til 1am every night
- Open til 1am
- Ethiopian coffee is bitter, meat combination 23 is great, and the restaurant is open til 12 every night!
- The #9 Zelzel pan roasted strip beef with garlic and butter is a must try.
- Epic food! the beef and the lamb are my favourite