Surf Spot, Beach, Tourist Information
Ocean Ave (Norwood ave)
Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ 07717
- favorite beach of all time. clean and family friendly.
- Great town to visit, Amazing to live in..
- Pleasant and clean beach! A little cute neighborhood!
- Columns, Avon Pavillion
- Be sure to check out The Columns raw bar.
- Family friendly. Showed up after 5pm & got in free. Not that crowded on a Wednesday. Very clean.
- $9 per person for a day pass.
- Try to run from the start of this boardwalk to the end past spring lake and back
- You can't take a tent or pavilion onto the beach anymore. This makes it a place that I would not want to come back to.
- Very clean beach & easy to get to!
- Tip: it's beautiful, Enjoy it!
- Thanks Avon for again hosting the JDRF annual walk 2013.
- Go to the pavilion!
- Drink at Norwood Inn
- One of my favorite Monmouth Cty beaches...
- Remember your sunscreen!