- The chef's table/bar is one of the best seats in the house. Enjoy full diner or their "small plates" and great wine and cocktails!
- The bar menu is where it's at...5 dollar apps!
- Great place before a show at the Wilbur. If you play credit card roulette, they'll give the lose a shot of Patron for their loss
- While Avila has always done a good job with hearty entrees like a baby lamb chop souvlaki, wild striped bass or paella, its new tapas menu focuses the taste explosions into smaller little morsels.
- Sea Scallops truly outstanding! Seared Salmon first rate. Great jazz clubby tune's fill huge upscale space. With very chic decor
- Sit at the bar and enjoy both the bar & main dining room menu. Great atmosphere
- Skirt steak with horseradish potatoes was phenomenal! Went with the girls on Valentine's day and it was perfect. Even got a rose at the end!
- If you are making a reservation, ask if they can seat you in the corner booth. Best seat in the restaurant.
- The roasted lamb is excellent.
- Nicoise salad is huge & delish!
- The gnocci is unbelievable as well as the braised short rib...and manchego cheese with lavender honey.
- Darn good Kobe mini burgers!