Avenue Wine Cafe
483 5th Ave S (5th St S)
Naples, FL 34102
- I love lamp
- Nice place. Nice art. Nice owner. Yummy snacks. Lots of beer and cigar choices.
- For summer time... Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Vionier can't be beat!
- Where else can you grab drinks and play JENGA with friends? Okay, okay, maybe at home, but still a lot more fun when the whole bar yells, "JENGA!!!!!!!!" when they hear the pieces fall. Grab a glass!
- Love this place! Great happy hour, large selection of bottled beer and local brews on tap. Bartender is knowledgable of beer too. Ask and they'll go on and on! Outside seating and nice lounge area.
- Fantastic spot for happy hour! Loved sitting outdoors, and the staff is very friendly.
- Staff was super friendly and overly helpful at picking a dinner option. Try the dry rose!
- Ashley, JC, Jeff and Milo are the best! Describe what you like in a beer or a wine and they will set you up!
- The Boom Boom Syrah is excellent!! Their Malbec is a very close second as well!!