- Bad Idea Bears are love
- A "must-see" off Broadway musical!
- The Internet Is For Porn
- Taking pictures of the set and puppets is illegal, and house staff loves nothing more than swooping down on offenders. Save yourself the time and embarrassment.
- A "must-see" off Broadway musical! I laughed my ass off for the entire performance. Even though there isn't a bad seat in the house, discount tickets are available at TKTS in Times Square.
- Great show! Full on puppet sex
- Just continue to laugh. The show is great
- Great play so funny and so ny!!
- Be aware that the audience may be inebriated and annoyingly chatty now that they've moved the show to New World Stages
- Amazing show!!! A must see!!!
- This show is awesome, amazing and hilarious! Anyone who's human will enjoy it.
- Absolutely hilarious. The venue is tiny, so any seats you get will be great.
- Hysterical show!
- Great way to spend an evening in New York. Great performances, hillarious! Definitely recommended.
- Hilarious, irreverent, nostalgic. Absolutely fantastic.
- Hilariously funny.
- Good space for events
- Hilarious, creative, and entertaining. I highly recommend the show.
- A raunchy musical but oh so addicting. Great catchy musical numbers with colorful characters going through existential crisis.
- Fun show, with funny songs and lots of irony. There puppeteers are really good