Pub, Beer Garden, Bar
1732 Saint Charles Ave (at Polymnia St)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Think of a beer. Any beer. Now, order it.
- BEST beer bar in New Orleans.
- Best food in the city for the price!
- BEST beer selection of ANY bar in the state!!! This paired w/ a great atmosphere & an awesome kitchen open late makes Avenue Pub the BEST BEER BAR in NOLA!!!
- The balcony on weeknights is one of my favorite "decompression chambers" in town. The stellar beer selection is second to none in this city, and deserving of world recognition.
- Fantastic choice of craft beers from around the world, make sure you try as many local beers as possible. Friendly staff and now non smoking!
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Beer Emporiums
- A Great spot for late-night snacks, you can get breakfast and burgers, as well as a good selection of beer, until about 4 a.m.
- Awesome food!!
- Choking Victim is on the jukebox (for all your Satanic, scabies-infested ska needs).
- All night. Gotta love it. A pub always
- Try the buddahs temptation. Sweet fried and salty. Yum!
- Get the best chicken Sammy with cheesey curly fries
- Jump off the St Charles streetcar and enjoy a great pub.
- Open 24x7, 365 days. Even on Christmas.
- They removed the condom machine from the men's room so now you have to go to Walgreen's on your way home.
- BeerKnurds, if you're looking for a better selection of beer- get out of the stupid French Quarter and come where the locals drink beer. One of the better craft and micro beer selections.
- Tin Roof Ale: Watermelon Wheat! Just do it
- In addition to having an extensive beer list and being a cool hangout, they have one of the best burgers in New Orleans!
- Upstairs bar is nonsmoking. Smoke on the balcony or downstairs.