- Even though it's located in a strip mall, this sushi spot churns out good rolls. Many of their rolls are under $5, and they also have a lunchbox for around $5. The service is also friendly and fast.
- Super nice, stayed late for us.
- This aishi place is hidden in Chinatown, inside a strip mall. Bo-Bo offers great service to every customer that walks-in. Avana has a great white tuna and salmon sashimi. Spicy tuna is also a must!
- Quick, inexpensive. No pretense here.
- Sushi in Chinatown sounds weird but SUPER cheap and super fresh fish!!!
- Mediocre quality, but very cheap so you basically get what you pay for.
- Now you can pay with credit card!!
- Best Sushi in Boston! Super nice people with great one on one service.
- Wicked cheap, and they are so nice!!
- Nice and clean
- Easily the best sushi you'll ever eat in a cell phone store. The best quality to price ratio in Boston, I believe.
- One of the best sushi places I've ever been to. It has many inexpensive dishes and also boba tea! Really would recommend!
- Volcano roll is amazing! Takeout is also super fast- typically ready within 10 mins of ordering
- Fast service!
- Black Pearl Boy, Toro, White tuna
- Snow Mountain Roll.
- Sushi is delicious! With the fairest prices!
- Cheap great sushi
- Try the seaweed salad and the edamame.
- great cheap sushi, sashimi and miso soup