Music Venue, Nightclub, Event Space
1735 Vine St (btw Hollywood Blvd & Yucca St)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Join us Monday, April 8th for the 34th Annual LA Weekly Theater Awards! Tickets are $25 online/ $30 at the door & include the show by Lost moon Radio + a catered after-party! Theme is POST APOCALYPSE!
- The historic Hollywood venue has seen several transformations over the years, but no matter the name (El Capitan, the Palace, etc.) the 1920s Art Deco splendor & dance-friendly layout have remained!
- Control Fridays THE PLACE TO BE @Hollywood+VineElectronic/Dance/Trance Madness!
- House music all night long
- This cavernous theatre remains LA's pre-eminent superclub. Bring earplugs: the venue boasts the best sound system in the city, a floorshaking EAW Avalon Series set-up that cost a cool $1 million.
- All I want is 138.. Sasha can't get me there!!
- Hollywood's premier nightclub. One of the only places open till 6 or 8am with the hottest DJs on the planet! Be sure to buy tickets ahead of time, and get there before 11, you may be waiting a while!
- House Music.
- Usher performed for us privately here, its a great theatre... but I love Bardot (a separate club upstairs)...so much character.
- Night out and about partying doesn't stop at 2am here, for most Saturday events it's easier to buy presale tix from Wantickets.com to avoid long lines and expensive door cover
- Join us Sunday, April 13th for live team wrestling, doors open at 4pm, bell time 5pm. Tickets start at $15, visit www.territoryleague.com
- Not bad beer selection - they have stone IPA, lagunitas IPA, blue moon amongst the usual generic beer
- A grate culb
- If your looking for a crazy exciting Friday night. Avalon's the place to be for Control Fridays. The best artist's around spinning dubstep, trap, electric house. Buy Presale tickets or guest list it!
- We love the fact that Avalon takes care of their "mayor". Consistently headlining world class DJ's, Avalon is the place to go if you want to party into the early hours.
- one of the best
- For house-music aficionados, Avalon Hollywood is dance and DJ central Thurs.-Sat. Upstairs, find Bardot, a hip French-inspired bar and lounge with its own free shows featuring DJs and rock bands.
- So dont get stranded.
- Pretty fun.. everyone there was around ~21-24 though.
- Her ey mkemmel