- Try the BBQ nachos at the Rendez-vous stand. They're amazing. /bp
- Kooky Canuck is a great place to stop before and after Redbirds games with $4.99 34oz beers and $9.99 34oz specialty cocktails. Fun for the whole family and very affordable. Don't forget the S'Mores!
- Buy your tickets in advance (they're way cheaper), get some barbecue nachos and park it on the bluff for a super relaxing evening of AAA baseball.
- Enjoy the game :-)
- Awesome ticket prices, especially if you buy before game day
- The Memphis Redbirds are a must see! Go Redbirds
- Nicer stadium then many of the major league ones. Come check it out!
- Bring a blanket and enjoy a Redbirds game on the bluff.
- For Redbirds Tickets: Save $! call David - 901.722.0284. Follow @RedbirdsTix on twitter
- Any of the Barbque is good. If you can get some tickets to the club level, even better food offered there. And the game is always good...
- Get the rendezvous BBQ pork nachos and enjoy the game with someone you care about
- Only in Memphis. There is a race between the BBQ ribs, sandwich, rub, and sauce. Sponsored by the Rendevous.
- I love the turkey wrap and fruit bowl ;-)
- Best ball park ever. Great picnic area w/ ball field views, plus kids' playground.
- A minor league baseball park in the downtown area. It's a fun experience if you're looking to be entertained.
- See if you can find Albert Pujols seat, over by the large yellow canopies. Go Redbirds!
- Jordan in media relations is the best!
- Rendezvous machos and cheese and sausage plates!
- Fun, but expensive!
- BBQ nachos = amazing