Austin Music Hall
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Event Space
208 Nueces St
Austin, TX 78701
- For any concert: If you'll be sitting/standing on the balcony, get here early. Check out the happenings during SXSW at do512.com!
- For the best sound, head to the balcony. The acoustics everywhere else just dont compare. Vidhisha B.
- Where comfotable shoes, the concrete floor is fierce during long shows, even for guys.
- This place usually books up at the last minute for a big act at SxSW, like Lil Wayne in 2012. Check him out on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/KoEdrG
- The site of Outkasts April Fools show in 2001.
- The guest list line is fucking slow as fuck shit!
- Impressive venue but can get hot very quickly. I've seen some amazing shows here!!
- Have only ventured into Austin Music Hall once, at sxsw 2009. I look forward to sxsw 2010, & plan to check the place out!
- Okay enough venue and a good place for SXSW events. Somehow a single Bud Light was 4 dollars. That's impressive.
- Get there early if you actually want to see the band, and don't lose your spot. Worst- venue- ever.
- 1st Annual Austin Beer Festival -- Awesome
- If you're short and on the floor you won't be able to see and you might get trampled. Bad venue.
- Not known for the best sound in town, it's still a big room with great sight lines and a decent balcony to make sure your favorite artist knows you're there.
- The new home of the Geeks Who Drink Geek Bowl!
- Get here early or buy the good seats. Getting here late sucks. The workers need to figure out where they want people to stand.
- STP soon
- awesome qik vid's and photo's uploaded in this spot , via the next link
- Flaming Lips!! 3/12/10
- The home of Engadget Live 2014!
- Drop the brightness on your smartphones. You'll annoy your neighbors less and your battery will last longer.