Austin Farmers Market
4600 W Guadalupe St (W 46th St)
Austin, TX 78751
- Try the organic tamales. They're good.
- Definitely this farmer's market out. It's run by the Sustainable Food Center (in Austin as well), which brings local produce into the city for sale.
- Mango ice. do it. You wont regret it!
- Not nearly as big or as exciting as the other farmers markets in Austin. But you can find parking and has the best Hummus you'll ever find! Seriously!
- A wonderful way to support local, sustainable agriculture! Make sure to bring your own bags!
- Ssmple stuff!
- get the mac & cheese from happy vegan baker
- The Triangle Farmer's Market: Great prices, options and atmosphere. Even better, park in the parking garage next to The Lofts apartments for free!
- Organic tamales and kala's curry for the win
- Great place to pick up locally roasted coffee beans
- dos lunas has great raw cheese, and you should definitely try their quesadillas
- Bigger and Better every time I come back.