With great service, a mix of locals and visitors, great drinks, good prices, and a cool ambiance, Aunt Tiki's is a must-visit in the NOLA area.
Dive Bar, Bar
1207 Decatur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
- BEST BAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oh shiiit
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - 3 a.m. Bars
- Make sure you're clothes are clean/you've wiped all the coke off yourself before going under the black light...
- This is THE Dive of all dives in the FQ. Even Luke Wilson wasn't noticed in this place.
- If you put 1608 into the jukebox "Genuwine - Pony" will play out of the speakers
- Donnie is the best bartender ever!
- Cool dive, but don't ask if they have any drink specials. You'll be told "this is a LOCAL BAR not a tourist bar" and made to feel like a total douchebag. Pardon me!
- They have the Neverending Story theme song on the jukebox. You can't go wrong
- Best jukebox on the planet!
- great place to stay all night and wander still wasted into the morning sun, cursing god
- This place used to be awesome. Not sure when they switched over to tiny water cups to serve their drinks in.
- Cash only.
- Diveriffic! Don't mess with the locals and we won't steal your left shoe. Or write on your face when you pass out. Ok, maybe we will. All in all, a great fun bar. Things can get wild, just go with it.
- So much better than the Goth club.
- Open 24 hours.
- I hate this place! But I will probably go back...
- I want to love this place because its a gnarly dive, but bartender was a complete dick.
- Crazy fun bar! Was there on a Sunday noonish and saw a drunk girl get mad at her ex and go jump in a mud puddle pothole then lay down in the middle of Decatur .
- What a dive .