Aunt Catfish's On the River
4009 Halifax Dr (Dunlawton Ave.)
Port Orange, FL 32127
- Call ahead and make reservations! It's a lot easier and you have no waiting! It can get up to a two-three hour wait at times!!
- The fish camp fixins & salad bar are reason enough to go, but the scallops & cinnamon rolls make waiting in line worth it!
- Outstanding food and service every time. All the cousins take great care of us.
- Best salad bar!
- Do call ahead seating, we did from the parking lot and were 30 minutes faster than people we walked in with
- Awesome place!!!! Call ahead to avoid a long wait
- Make sure to make reservations!!
- If you come to the Daytona Beach area, you must come to this restaurant. Order the coconut shrimp.. App or entree
- MAKE RESERVATIONS ahead of time, Fried Flounder Dinner was great, awesome waiter too...everything was fabulous!
- I thought it was okay. Didn't have a wide variety of options, and it was a bit expensive. My family & I waited quite a while before we could get in. Service was good though, and the food was good also
- Awesome restaurant .. great salad bar and beautiful atmosphere. Everything is great at this restaurant
- Great selection. Good home cookin. Awesome salad bar & cinnamon roll comes with meal! Definitely recommend!!
- Yummy Shrimp special, Coconut crusted. 1 of the November specials. Loved the cinnamon roll too!
- Must have the Cin Rolls
- Best thing ever, unless you didn't make a reservation!
- Ask for Cousin Melissa - best waitress ever.
- Moisturizing salt scrub in the rest room instead of soap? Check!
- Come early or there is an hour wait
- Cajun shark kicks ass
- Go at lunch on a weekday to avoid a big crowd. The shrimp BLT is an excellent, light choice. Treat yourself to a cinnamon roll afterward.