August Schell Brewing Company
- Get here early, tours sell out quickly!
- Check out the peacocks! They roam the grounds.
- Get here at 11 to get tickets or you might be waiting a long time.
- Radler shell shocked is great! Matt is a lot of fun as a tour guide. Very knowledgeable
- I have been taking the beer tours since the 90s, I seem to learn something new each time. A brewery with a lot of great history and great beer. Try out the beer garden on the weekend.
- Sept- May Tours: Fri 1pm & 3pm, Sat 12-4pm (on the hour), Sun Sept-Dec 1-4pm (on the hour), Jan-May 1pm. Summer Tours: Mon-Fri 1pm, 2:30pm & 4pm, Sat 12-4pm, Sun 1-4 (on the hour) $3
- Stay after the tour in the tasting room and finish off leftovers!
- Great tour, fun history
- If youre with a large group, sit together in the tasting room. They bring the beer to you and pass it down to the next person at your table.
- Schell's was the 2017 WCCO Viewers Choice For The Best Brewery In Minnesota!
- Cool brewery tour, free samples in the beer hall below the gift shop. Go see the house & the deer.
- Great tour and Beer sampling
- The tour is great and you get a lot of samples
- Rich with history and traditional yet craft German beer.
- Only private tours are held on the weekdays, on top of that it's a downer they won't serve you beer either unless you book a tour ahead of time.
- The historic brewery tour comes recommended.
- Cant have beer unless doing your :(
- Sit in the middle! You'll get leftover beers from both ends where they're served.
- Such a great brewery, and the grounds are incredible. Deer park and peacocks walking around!
- A magical place of Diamond Wells