5204 King St. (King and Lincoln)
- Eat here. The food is amazing and the place unpretentious. This is a Niagara gem.
- If you can get past the slightly uncomfortable chairs and uninspired layout, then you will absolute love it! I had the striploin with the Megalomaniac cab souvignon and it was a match made in heaven.
- Food is fantastic. Been several times and its always delicious. Sometimes on fridays they offer free corkage. Reservations necessary this place is well sought after. Enjoy!
- If you have not been here, you simply MUST GO!
- Lunch was amazing. I recommend Veggie sliders.
- Our favorite local bistro...delightful food, great coffee, wonderful staff. Amazing value for what you get.
- Food prepared with passion and love for ridiculously fair prices. Everything is awesome but the Mac N Cheese always seems to make its way to our table.
- All soups and salads are gluten free, and pasta can be made gluten free by substituting rice pasta.
- Fantastic Sunday Brunch!!!! Highly recommend the Ham sandwich with mustard pickled onions!