Auberge du Soleil
180 Rutherford Hill Rd. (Silverado Trail)
Rutherford, CA 94573
- If price is not a concern, take the plunge and book a room, have a cocktail on the patio, a sunset dinner on the veranda, topped off with massages before bed. Ahhh.
- Have your breath taken away.
- The open-air Wolk Sculpture Gallery, set on the hotels grounds, showcases 110 abstract works by California artists.
- Try the huckleberry dessert!
- Take the person you love for one of the most special meals you can get.
- head to the bar before sunset, grab some plates to share and a nice bottle of wine and enjoy the breathtaking views of Napa Valley.
- While hotel treatments often aren't that great (particularly for their price-tags), this was one of the best massages we've had, particularly because it was followed by a soak in the outdoor bathtub.
- Best view in wine country!
- So you made it here. Well done. Now sit back & relax as you are about to reach the brunch summit. Ready? Duck hash, mushroom gnocchi, and don't even think about missing out on choc bombs. BOOM!
- ... )).. ... )
- One of the best spas I've ever been to! Must visit at get one of the 3-4 hour couples services! Milk bath, scrub, mud, reflexology, massage, scalp massage = pure bliss!!!
- Mention Napa Valley Restaurant Month at the Restaurant from Jan 16-31 and receive a two-course prix fixe lunch menu for only $20.12. Available Monday through Friday only.
- Enjoy a drink outside the bar and watch the sunset
- The bloody mary could very well be the best of all time! The risotto and short rib are excellent. Enjoy!
- Looking for the most amazing views of The Napa Valley? Find your way to the patio for a leisurely afternoon lunch. With great views, wine, food and service you can't go wrong!
- Charbay Whiskey II!
- Excellent views as expert cuisine ... The Auberge has earned it's Michelin star even if the menu feels somewhat overwrought at times.
- Great view, unbelievable service, amazing food and great wine selection. Thumbs up!
- Try the Breakfast Pizza - Breakfast doesn't get any better than this :-)