AU – Davenport Coffee Lounge
4400 Massachusetts Ave NW (in the School of International Service Building)
Washington, DC 20016
Lists & rankings
- Student Tip: "If youre running low on cash and just want a warm drink, for only 75 cents you can get a cup of tea."
- Dear Dav, please find a way to move the line along more quickly. Maybe take orders as people stand in line? There are 5 people behind the counter and 3 aren't doing anything.
- Ask for a nutella chai! It's not listed on the menu, but it is unbelievably good.
- Coffee before class is great, but you should schedule 15-20 minutes into your schedule if you don't want to be late!
- Student Tip: "Always has new TIME and other magazines floating around if you dont have enough reading for classes or just need a break."
- Very good caf au lait, and the muffins were fresh.
- Peruvian coffee is super strong and tasty
- Not all baristas are created equal. Take note of your favorites and time your visits around their shifts.
- Dirty hot chocolate is divine.
- Go in the middle of class periods or really early to get a seat. Maple spice lattes, toffee nut mochas, and Nutella chais are the best!
- Lovely service, amazing chai latte.
- Best iced chai I've ever had.
- The Dav ranked as the 7th best coffee shop in DC in "The Best of Foursquare 2012"!
- White Chocolate Mocha. Not on the menu - enjoy it. You're welcome :)
- Cheapest and best coffee on campus!
- try the Vietnamese coffee if you need a major wake up call-- three shots, condensed milk served hot or iced. delicious!
- Aviv makes his mochas with love.
- Try a dirty chai! Chai tea latte with a shot of expresso. Yummy!
- Get their pastries, etc. early they go quick. Too many people need to eat better breakfasts.
- Get an apple cider on a cloudy chilly day and snuggle on the couch. YES!