Atwater Village Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Grocery Store, BBQ
3250 Glendale Blvd (Brunswick)
Los Angeles, CA 90039
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Big Mista BBQ hit the spot! Lots of great farms and assorted faire. A regular stop for us fo sho.
- Great for organic veggies, sprouted food. Love the vegan mole vendors.
- Christina's from Spain. The BEST gourmet goodies imported from Spain. And Tony is DA BOMB!
- Sharpen your knifes here. $1 per inch.
- Go to Shucks oyster bar. Hella good salmon bagel!!!
- Huge selection or fresh fruits and veggies, plus sooo much more!
- Jam I am is awesome. Lotsa other stuff too.
- Try fish tacos!
- The crepe place
- Bring cash but some vendors accept credit
- Big Mista BBQ really is amazing. Try the brisket with spicy bbq sauce!
- Try the 2 Fish Tacos for $5. They are my regular Sunday stop. Empanadas and BBQ stands are also choice.
- La Espanolita Foods!!! Ask for a free try of gazpacho!
- Great fresh eggs! Not as crowded as some of the other Sunday markets.
- Stop by daily to shop for supper, so you don't risk larger quantities going bad before you eat them
- We are proud to announce that Atwater Village Farm will be opening for business on Friday December,16th, 2011!! To start with we'll be open 7 Days a week 11AM -8PM.
- Make sure to check out the Chicks with Knives pop-up pickle shop!
- The permanent home for organic and locally farmed produce, foods and specialty items. Owned and lovingly operated by Piper Goldstein!
- Try the brisket sandwich or Pig candy at big mista BBQ! On the veggie tip they have zucchini flowers here.
- Cafecito Organico is the coffee hookup. They don't make their cold brew here but an iced americano hits the spot.