1 AT&T Way (at E Randol Mill Rd)
Arlington, TX 76011
- The NFL's third-largest stadium (by seating capacity) was renamed AT&T Stadium on July 25, 2013. This is the fifth U.S. sports venue to bear the name of Dallas-based AT&T and the third in Texas.
- DALLAS COWBOYS FIELD - This is the most popular stop on our stadium tour. You will be able to pass, kick field goals, do a touchdown dance and even take your picture on the star!
- LUXURY SUITE - You will get to see the inside of one of our many luxury suites on this stop of the tour. You will almost be able to smell the popcorn and hear the crowd.
- Cowboys Stadium (a.k.a. Jerryworld, The Death Star, Cowboys Cathedral) has a maximum capacity of 110,000. Clearly, it embodies the phrase Everythings bigger in Texas.
- I have this same TV at home.
- The NCAA games will be played on a raised court with players shooting at a basket with no fans behind it. Might be tough to watch the live action with the world's largest HD video display above you.
- MEDIA PRESS BOX - When you visit the press box you will have the same vantage point that the media does on game day. It's bigger than you think!
- DALLAS COWBOYS LOCKER ROOM - Take your picture in front of your favorite player's locker and upload it to FOURSQUARE. A definite MUST SEE for any true Cowboys fan.
- You may have the largest screen on your block, but the Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX will have you beat. The largest screen in the world, watching anything on this will always be So Right.
- Check out the straight-on view of the World's Largest True High-Definition Video Display.
- MILLER LITE AND CLUB LITE - These field level clubs offer the most distinctive team access opportunities in the NFL. The players walk directly through these clubs to get to the field on game day.
- Guinness World Record-certified World's Largest HD Video display! Go Cowboys!
- You have to see the stadium and worlds largest HDTV......72 feet tall, 160 feet wide, 10.5 million LEDS, Weight: 1.2 million pounds, Cost: $40 million
- La #PasinQueNosUne jugar la Semifinal de la Copa Oro 2013 Jugamos 12 ante Panam!
- DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS LOCKER ROOM - One of the more popular stops on the tour. Take a picture in front of your favorite DCC's locker and upload it to FOURSQUARE!
- This stadium hosted Super Bowl XLV, which lured a record 111 million TV viewers. The post-game episode of "Glee" had just 26.8 million, but it was still the most-watched scripted show in three years.
- It takes 960 horsepower in the motors to open the roof here at AT&T Stadium!
- Let's go for a super swarm!
- MOVING STARS TAKES TIME by Olafur Eliasson (2008) - Located in Main Concourse Club, Entry F. Stainless steel, mirror, color-effect filter glass, color foil, steel cable Approximately 25' X 45' X 20'
- CHEERING CROWD by Wayne Gonzales (2007) - Located on Hall of Fame Level, SW Elevator Lobby. Acrylic on canvas, triptych 7' X 21'