AT&T Performing Arts Center
Performing Arts, Opera House, Theater
- Voted Best New Theater by The Dallas Observer's Best of Dallas 2010!
- Known to host just about any event, the outdoor porch concerts at the Sammons Park portion of the AT&T Performing Arts Center are surefire crowd pleasers.
- Pre-order your adult beverage before the show to be ready at intermission. Genius
- They offer student discounts for select shows. So if you're a student bring your ID and you'll have a great night.
- Looking for something awesome to do Saturday (Nov. 19)? Attend a free Sunset Screening of Walk The Line, the 2005 Oscar-winning biopic of Johnny and June Carter Cash, at beautiful Strauss Square.
- Bring bottled water from the concession bar into the auditorium to nurse during a performance
- Simply beautiful theater
- self parking in the garage at One Arts Plaza is usually around $3 and then you can take the Art Cart... It'll save you $15!
- Give the gift of performance...an AT&T Performing Arts Center Gift Certificate!
- check out the pool!
- Nice joint. :)
- Be sure to stop by The Pearl Cup right across the plaza for a delicious Pearl Latte!
- Become a Center Circle member to upgrade your experience. Different level benefits include preferred seating, lounge access and complimentary parking.
- Order your intermission drinks prior to the start of the show and avoid the long drink lines!
- Lovely orchestra view
- If you're heels aren't broken in. Take the elevator and as soon as you're outside... Hippy foot it to the car!
- Lexus Red Parking is super fast!
- The coat check is underutilized.
- Beautiful House, & comfortable seating
- If you want to see a world-class opera house, look no further. Right here in Dallas!