24 Willie Mays Plz (at King & 3rd St)
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Welcome to AT&T Park! Did you know that the Giants play Tony Bennett's "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" after every win?
- This ballpark has been home to the San Francisco Giants since it opened in 2000. Barry Bonds passed Babe Ruth on the all-time list when he hit his 715th home run here on May 28th, 2006.
- Don't leave AT&T Park without trying the Gilroy Garlic Fries. Your breath might reek afterwards, but hey, Pablo Sandoval can lend you a piece of bubblegum to fix that.
- see the bay bridge from the nose bleed seats at at&t park.
- Willie Mays is surrounded by 24 palm trees in honor of his number 24 uniform.
- This is one of the MLB's tech-savviest destinations: Pitchers wear motion-sensor suits to evaluate their technique, and management uses specialized software to adjust ticket prices based on demand.
- Welcome to the Official Team Store of the SF Giants! On game days, the store is open at least two hours before the game and at least one hour after.
- Yes; this is really a retired cable car. It currently wears the number 44, though it was formerly number 504.
- Come to Club Level for cleaner restrooms without the wait.
- It's more american than apple pie but that doesn't make it any less glamorous! Fear the beard and root on the Giants tonight by the Bay in one of the most beautiful ballparks in the world.
- Watch a ballgame on a weekday afternoon
- Garlic fries, Giants Dog and Bud Light. awesome experience!
- Save time with a pre-game bite at Public House. Their "secret entrance" gets you into the ballpark much faster than lining up outside.
- Buy tickets in the upper deck around the infield for a great view of the game and the SF Bay. For food, order the Super Dog (top notch ballpark hot dog), and obviously get the garlic fries too.
- Awesome ball park. You must go!
- Take transit to the game! Traffic is always bad!
- If you're here, definitely try the baseball.
- Get the garlic fries unless you're on a date with your friend's hot sister. You wanna hit one outta the park tonight so #DontBlowIt.
- The great thing about doing business in the Bay is someone always has tickets. The views are some of the best in the city, and they are great for taking photos with fellow fans.
- Let's go Giants!! Stay positive & spread the luv everyone!