Atomic City Comics
Comic Shop, Hobbies, Bookstore
638 South St (near 7th and South)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Dont miss the handful of 1990s arcade games.
- Don't bother with the 50 water. Tastes weird.
- For the comic geek
- Though you'll find a vast number of comics, graphic novels and awesome titles at this South Street comic spot, we love browsing the collection of imported toys. And geeky jewelry. And witty t-shirts.
- Sailor Moon AND X-Men arcade game?! Awesome selection - neat comics shop!
- Great staff, great selection. One of the last bastions of the legit South St. vibe.
- great selection and the employees offer great service!
- Very awesome place to get manga and the staff is very friendly and know their stuff
- the employees here are mad cool, the also do The Werd Podcast! www.thewerd.podomatic.com
- Great place with a fantastic selection. Staff is super nice and helpful. One of my favorite comic shops to visit whenever I'm in the city.
- This used to be a great place, but in the past few years, the owners have been indoctrinated by the SJW, third-wave "feminism" crowd, and they've become extremely unprofessional as a result.
- Great selection of comics, graphic novels, shirts, and more!
- Arguably the best comic book shop in the city, complete with apparel, memorabilia, and working classic arcade games.
- The staff are awesome. Ask them for recommendations!
- Lu mmSxgcfehxz
- Great place! Wonderful staff and marvelous selection!
- Love this comic store and the staff is great
- Best comic shop in Philly. <3
- Great selection, be sure to check out the $1 comics, some excellent finds there!
- Buy a graphic novel at Atomic City Comics on South Street.