Train Station, Mall, Metro
139 Flatbush Ave (at Atlantic Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- There's a public, no fee restroom quietly hidden on the third floor next to the Chuck E. Cheese's
- Hello Brooklyn. Welcome home. Next stop, Barclays Center.
- Buffalo Wild Wings and Target are the major hot spots! Applebee's really can't compare to Buffalo Wild Wings food and drink specials!
- I'm super greedy lol so the fact that applebees, cold stone, auntie Anne's, buffalo wild wings and Starbucks ate a hop skip and a jump away gives this place extra brownie points
- excited to be here :)
- BEST RESTROOM IN DSW
- When on the escalators, look up - old blueprint maps are on the ceiling.
- Only go here as a last resort
- There are two Auntie Anne's
- Cut through Buffalo Wild Wings to use the back entrance of the mall.
- Avoid Applebee's! Worst service ever!!
- Waiting for the train.
- Avoid this place on weekends. Target is a crowded, red nightmare.
- The public restrooms near Chuck E Cheese are disgusting. Go to the ones in Target if you've gotta go.
- the elevators smell like rancid fried food.
- Beware that on while games and event are happening at Barclays the parking lot goes to event rates. To get the normal rate you can't park longer than 2 hours.
- Its bonkers in here bout now
- Need to go back soon...lol
- This Place is Lookin up!! Didn't even kno the stadium looked so accomplished.. go bklyn
- Target bridge! That's all