Atlantic Avenue Beach
Atlantic Ave (Bluff Rd)
Amagansett, NY 11930
- Anyone down for some shell art? Mmm
- Pristine. But you'll skip it for Montauk if you're surfing (with or without kids).
- Walk east on the beach for miles of pristine oceanfront.
- Can no longer pay to park M-F, need to have Town of East Hampton permit every day of the week.
- A chill beach community hidden away from the masses and EH scene. Bonfires and good times to be had. Bit don't tell anyone!
- Parking is now $25 M-F, permit only on weekends still. Beach hut still solid
- Great sand, great waves, great ice cream selection.
- Great beach - busy on weekends but best beach food shack out east - love the fish tacos , beach burgers and kale salad !
- $20 parking on weekdays, only permit parking on weekends. Snack bar, bathrooms, lifeguards.
- Huge selection at the snack bar including really yummy onion rings! For convenience park near bathroom
- snack bar, bathrooms & a parking lot
- buy an east hampton town beach permit to park here. non residents can purchase one
- Great beach year round