Atlanta Symphony Hall
Concert Hall, Performing Arts
- Great value: Atlanta Symphony Youth Orchestra on some Sundays. Only $10 and seriously some of the finest musicians in the U.S. Great way to support the symphony and our future orchestral musicians!
- Word on the street is the best seats are in the loge!
- Support the Symphony and check out the Decorators Show House! You know it is Spring in Atlanta when 30+ designers get together to renovate a beautiful home. It is an Atlanta must-see.
- Come and hear some of the greatest music ever written, played by the world class Atlanta Symphony Orchestra!
- Seats on the bottom level towards the back just as good (sound, view-wise) as up close...but much cheaper!
- THIS FRIDAY: Symphony Socials Evenings for Young Professionals. Drinks, music, food. $20!
- Today, Feb 5, 2015, is the 70th anniversary of the ASO and Jane Little, Assistant Principal Bass Emeritus, has been there all 70 years! Congratulations to Gloria G. Jones on her magnificent solo.
- The best symphonic Chorus on the planet! PERIOD!
- Dress circle are the best seats and more affordable!
- Those aren't breath mints, they're cough drops!
- Acoustics are impressive!
- Great Acoustics, you'll everything even from pretty far back like I was. Not much of a slope so viewing is similar to that of the old school movie theaters.
- Hall was just the right size. Even seats in the back were good seats.
- Great place for seeing the Atlanta Symphony, other musicians, and many events. It's one of my favorite places in Atlanta.
- Good sound quality
- Nice venue for symphony. Not spectacular but nice.
- This is a small venue, in relation to stadiums, so it's a great venue for concerts when you want a more a more personal experience with the performer(s).
- Great Hall!!!
- Un lugar muy diverso y excelente opcin cultural.
- Awesome place and good music.