Atlanta Marriott Northwest
Hotel, Event Space
200 Interstate North Pkwy SE (at Windy Hill Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30339
- Awesome breakfast buffet and awesome service.
- Try the watermelon and pineapple juice mixed with vodka at the bar here, it's awesome
- This is where my family stays every time they come into town. The breakfast is awesome, as well as the waitstaff they employ.
- Best restaurant staff in the Marriott brand, wifi is better in rooms at ends of hallway (rooms near 01 or 20) but its capacity is reminiscent of 2003 speeds, would love to see a revamp of the wifi.
- I would definitely recommend this hotel. Reasonable price, amazing staff, great rooms, very fast internet & their beds are from haven i guess!
- One of the really cool thing here: there is always an open elevator in the lobby waiting for you
- The staff here is awesome!!!!!
- Appetizers right when you walk in #clutch. And my bellman Paul was an incredible servant! #happycustomer
- Metro Atlanta fire conference!!!!
- Solid hotel. Typical full service Marriott. Clean. Comfortable.
- View from the 9th floor , lovely hotel
- The service, the asthetics, the location are all stellar and well worth the visit!!
- Convenient to restaurants and plenty of work spaces in the lobby and bar.
- Currently waiting for the guy to show up to "fix" our tv since it's not working. The room is not that bad but they could've got better quality towels.
- Great staff
- Hotel has been renovated with a more modern feel! Don't look for luxury here, but it's definitely not bad either. Free parking and internet is definitely a plus and staff is very friendly!
- The best place to stay in Atlanta. The customer service was top notch.
- Smyrna/Marietta area/ close to 75 and 285, convenient location. Recent reno have provided great accomodations. If not there for conference stay in outer bldgs - avoid noise fr conference participants
- Urban Soul's 27th NYE Party at Marriott Northwest, Atlanta, GA, early @ Tuesday December 31 2013. Grab your tickets @http://tinyurl.com/nahjv6a
- I'm staying on the pool level, which is pretty much the basement. The front desk is wonderful, everyone is very nice, I checked & the beds are very clean, but the shower curtain is moldy and smells.