Atlanta Botanical Garden
1345 Piedmont Ave NE (at The Prado NE)
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Take a stroll through the Fuqua Conservatory, an organic biosphere at the nearby Atlanta Botanical Garden, and enjoy the various collections of tropical palms and conifers.
- This peaceful oasis includes 30 acres of gardens, an urban forest, wildflower trails, the Dorothy Chapman Fuqua Conservatory and a 10,000 square-foot Fuqua Orchid Center.
- not good especiallyy when you r allergic to everything outdoors known to man esp pollen grass mold epipen anyone and ambulance? just for further info but lovedd the beauty here.
- If you visit Atlanta, the Atlanta Botanical Garden should be considered. You can find some exotic plants, during sprint blossom.
- Don't miss the Dinosaur Garden, Soggy Bog and the Singing Stone at Rocky Pointe
- The lights are brighter and the characters more plentiful every year at Garden Lights, Holiday Nights.
- The new canopy walk lets visitors tour an urban forest from 40 feet in the air. But the orchid conservatory is also a knock-out, and there are lots of art exhibitions.
- Enjoy one of the garden's most unique features, The Fuqua Orchid Center, which includes a High Elevation Orchid House and a Tropical Orchid House.
- This is a somewhat pricey but incredibly well done botanical garden. In December, it is all lit up with Christmas lights, which is a romantic spectacle.
- The Fuqua Conservatory was my favorite part.
- Spring is the perfect season to visit the Atlanta Botanical Garden and experience its beautiful plant collection, as well as the canopy walk, edible garden and cascades garden.
- Visit during the holidays to see the magnificent Holiday of Lights exhibit!
- Orchid display currently
- Henry Moore Show.
- Explore Atlanta Botanical Gardens blooming buds, 40-foot-high Canopy Walk and award-winning childrens garden.
- Go see the new sculptures, they don't disappoint. Wheelchairs are free if you're going with your parents.
- go to "cocktails in the garden" every thursday night thru september. grab a cocktail, relax and enjoy the view in and around the garden.
- Best place in town for a date! And make sure to go to "The Cafe at Linton's" for dinner, locally farmed, fresh & delicious food!!! So romantic outside at the fountain :*)
- Check out their outside bar, including a DJ and fireplace. It's next to the edible garden.
- The annual membership is a steal.