- Get the best Frappe in town!
- Go to Athens Cafe and try the frapp.
- Don't be afraid to ask for your check - if you don't, they may never bring it!
- Shut down by health dept 2x at 160+ points and re open very next day with A?!? Eww u couldn't pay me, caution upon entering
- Is the frapp a Turkish drink the Greeks stole like baklava. The frapp is great here regardless .
- Athen's allows smoking on the terrace, which is its worst aspect, but if you are really lucky no one will be doing so, and if you are somewhat lucky, the wind will be blowing it away from you! Either
- The pork souvlaki it's great!
- Great staff, delicious coffee and good brunch prices. My favorite place to go on the weekends.
- Athens has the hottest bartender and waiter. You don't need to eat, your eyes will be feasting on these hot studs.
- Aqui tambm tem um pedacinho da Grcia
- Try the baklava! It's yummy!
- Overpriced. Frappe is good, the food - not so much. Drinks are way too expensive!
- Don't ever eat here. Closed down at least two times by Dept of Health.
- Isn't smoking illegal at restaurants?
- Lentil soup is delicious
- The vegetable panini is awesome!! Minus the goat cheese and add feta
- Great and reasonable brunch!
- divino apreciar a educao dos funcionrios
- Preo pra todos os pblicos
- Worst service ever and just ok food, but the location and outdoor seating/people watching generally makes up for it.