Astor Place Theatre
- Probably THE best show in ny !
- Show is great about an hour and a half, no intermission. Bathrooms are super tiny. Go way before start time.
- Loved the show. Fantastic for all ages and highly recommend seeing Blue Man Group great music and interaction with the audience.
- Always a pleasure !
- You can pose with the group for photos after the show at the entrance :-)
- Take it from @jessebrightman and avoid flash photograph at all costs.
- Total bummer they wouldn't honor the foursquare discount at the counter for some reason...AWESOME SHOW! Love BMG!
- On your way in, get some double chocolate brownies. They're homemade (fresh every day since 1991) and delicious!
- Sit in the first few rows, and don't worry about getting splashed, its not bad at all.
- Sit in the first 4 rows and they give you a poncho so you dont get water, paint or goop on your clothes. Great fun and interactive show.
- Don't worry about having tickets in the "poncho" section. You won't get splattered. :)
- Saw Blue Man Group here. Very cramped seating and lobby but cute
- A nice smaller cozy theater. We arent on Broadway anymore.
- Teatro pequeno mas que deixa o pblico bem junto do palco! Blue man group foi sensacional! Banheiros??? O que eu v foi mais um lavabo ahahaha
- Blue Man Group, nuff said!
- to incrvel que voc no vai acreditar! http://www.weplann.com.br/nova-york/ingressos-blue-man-group-musicais-broadway
- 5pm show has a lot of kids
- Great show however be warned of the water and paint if you sit in the first few rows
- Great show, great experience.
- Came here with a friend, and we loved it! Show was upbeat and entertaining. Probably more of a one time thing. Won't be back (not that I didn't enjoy it) but seems as though their act is very routine.