$ $ $
- Nordic-influences and a six-course, daily changing tasting menu for $65. "Curated beverage" (Old World-centric wines, traditionally brewed beers, earthy ciders, classic spirits) list
- The waiter said "this next course is pretty funky, and we have a funky drink to go with it of you want to try it". Just say yes. For the love of god say yes.
- The New Nordic Wonder award winner's tasting menu turned the forests prickly underbellyall hairy roots, funky fungi & fallen leavesinto some of the most stunning plates of 2013.
- Simply the BEST food experience yet!
- Incredible. Very original and delicious. Book in advance!
- One Michelin star
- Incredible tasting menu and an axing culinary experience. Probably one of the best meals I had in a long time. The dining room is a bit bland but the Menu is worth a trip
- Great beer and wine selection. Seasonal menu is creative delicious and addictive. I will miss this place when I leave NYC
- Be prepared for a real sensory experience! Be a little adventurous and just go along with the ride, you will have a great time ! $65 tasting menu is a great deal.
- IT's JUST LIKE GOING TO IKEA!
- Best bar food
- Overrated. Mini-portions. PORK overload :-/mediocre cuts of the pork and fish. fatty & fishy. Plus, be prepared to leave reeking of food. You'll have to wash your hair and clothes ASAP. Go elsewhere
- Berselius enjoys juxtaposing subtle flavors with rich ones: pigs trotter shelters under translucent shavings of sunchoke; monkfish and its liver are buried beneath cabbage leaves of various colors.
- Terrific food available either as a pre fixe - $76 to 125 depending on days or there is a bar menu which is fantastic and very moderately priced. Clean, complex flavors, a treat.
- Amazing inventive nordic cuisine served up in Kinfolk Lounge.
- Amazingly the squab head was my favorite thing. Don't be squeamish if you get the prix fixe! It's dope.
- Go for Scandinavian-inflected dishes like oysters in cucumber juice, fried squid with shaved cauliflower, or cold smoked pike. Green Guide Editor
- Prepare to be disappointed 10 times over.
- A leading force in the New Nordic food trend, Aska offers an adventurous tasting menu in its seven-table restaurant, complete with a pigs blood cracker and other delightfully inventive combinations.