330 Dixie Dr #G (btwn Brazoswood dr. & Center Way)
Clute, TX 77531
- The strawberry pecan dressing is to die for! I love this salad!!
- To die for burgers! And the waitstaff is great!
- Caesar shrimp salad came out quick but the shrimp was not cooked all the way. In fact it was closer to raw. The chicken and waffles was excellent though!
- Try the cheesecake shake.
- Half baked cookie is where it's at.
- The chocolate milkshakes here are awesome!
- Steak fingers were good! Couldn't finish the deliciousness ;)
- Breakfast here is amazing! So much better than ihop.
- Very good place all the way around
- Monte Cristo Sammie was decent
- The donut burger is to die for
- Meatloaf was great, added mac & cheese as side, great choice.
- Good southern restaurant right by the lake. The lake is where a mammoth was found. And right across is the scuba diving place you can take classes at.
- Breakfast? TEXAS trash and a mimosa. Thank me later
- Chicken salad and homemade chicken and dumplings. Fresh squeezed juice and Mammoth Lake. Does Bwood have a scuba diving team? Because they should..
- Delicious home style southern food.
- Love the meatloaf, but the kids love the grilled cheese and shakes.
- Chicken and Waffles are a classic. The Half-Baked Cookie is a delicious dessert, if you still have room after your main dish! Come hungry!
- Trash tray is amazing I love their chicken!
- Fridays r all u can eat fried shrimp.