$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Winner of Best Romantic Dinner in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! The incredible Central Park view makes this a prime proposal spot.
- The Japanese Breakfast is an exotic treat. Try it instead of the usual American choices.
- Lunch favorites here include the sashimi with avocado mousse appetizer and the salmon with Mandarin orange and ginger entree.
- Must have: an afFAIR to Remember cocktail, chestnut soup, risotto and apple confit!!!
- Definitely get window-side view. For the price, you're a sucker if you don't.
- preciso fazer reserva! Tem um vista incrvel do Columbius Circle! Ppnto negativo que apenas hspede do hotel pode sentar nas mesas em frente as janelas!!!
- When having breakfast, Eggs Benedict are supreme.
- We went here for my boyfriend's birthday (30!!). I was looking for a restaurant with view, but also quality meals. That was perfect. The wine waiter provided excellent recommendations. Don't hesitate.
- brunch prix fixe is a must try.
- Views from this restaurant are amazing. Good for a lunch date!
- Get there at 7am sharp to get the corner table for breakfast with an amazing sweeping view of Central Park, Upper West Side and Midtown West.
- Go now and thank me later. Stunning views, delicious food and impeccable service.
- Great view, good salmon benedict eggs
- Delicious salmon with avocado sauce and gorgeous views of Central Park.
- Located on the 35th floor of the Mandarin Oriental, Asiate has an awesome view of Central Park and Columbus Circle. Food is decent and the ambiance is definitely elegant
- Try the duo wagyu! Delicious food, amazing view & attentive staff.
- Amazing views, perfect for a special occasion. For breakfast I recommend the continental (several pastries, fruits, jams), omelette (goat cheese, tomato), and the banana pancakes. Fantastic!
- The environment is supercool, and Offers privacy. We tried the Chef Menu and went across different small dishes. Sadly, i paid more in here than when had a real foodie experience by Ferran Adri.
- Bread is fabulous. The pea gnocchi is lovely. Burratta appetizer is genius! Desserts not as good but overall fabulous experience with great food. And of course the views are stunning.
- Last seating for brunch is 1:45, reopens at 6