Asian Rice Pot
Jalan SS 5A/11
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47301
- Kashmiri mutton is a must
- Superb crab curry and this place is halal!
- The best mutton perattal *drools*
- Rice and curry was fantastic. Teh tarik was definitely worth a mention
- A bit expensive.
- Chicken veruval, meat is super tender and juicy! Tosai, chapati, coffee milk are good too!
- claypot mutton briyani was superb, thosai was good as well as the curries. mango lassie pretty good too!
- Cheap and awesome indian rice...worth every cent
- Nice place for Indian food. Coffee Bru with cow milk is really satisfying.
- I love their Coffee Bru. Smooth texture with strong coffee aroma.
- Chicken varuval and mutton varuval was good..
- Briyani, chicken all good here
- Mutton is a must-try! Coupled with biryani rice and fried chicken. Finish off your meal with teh tarik
- Please try the thosai. Super soft and crispy. Do ask for extra crispy thosai/garing. 7/10. The fame mutton varuval just so-so 5/10
- Mutton varuval is good. Teh halia is great!
- Everything is good. Brings back the good old home cooked food. The thosai is esp delish! Hidden gem for sure...
- Mutton varuval, chicken varuval, roti canai, chapati
- One of the good Indian curry houses around ! The mutton varuval is really good ! Price reasonable
- Overall, the food is too salty
- Try their banana leaf meal upstairs. Pricey but value for money.