Asian Food Center
Sacramento, CA 95818
- his place is very clean and organized. I miss the original owners; they were very kind. Most of the workers are friendly and helpful. Prices are very reasonable. Love their lunch boxes, very tasty!
- Get the duck lunch. It's worth the $6 bucks.
- I pick up Gochujang here to make kimchi. Prices are good and you're going to find everything you'd be looking for at an Asian market. Butcher w/ meat and seafood too
- Best prices on most produce in the city, esp mushrooms and bell peppers, but really everything
- Hold your ground. Senior citizens cut in line like they don't know you're there.