Olivebridge, NY 12461
- Birders gather here to see bald eagles, their nests and babies. Chat them up to see for yourself with their binoculars!
- I totally brought my two dogs (leashed of course). I could have sworn I read online it was okay if they were leashed. But there were PLENTY of other dogs on the path today too :)
- Walk the whole walkway and back. Joint is optional.
- E21 was a nice place to relax and fish.
- It's very wet
- Great views across the basin to the Catskills, and the bridges and old stonework have the effect of bringing you back in time. Very easy wide, paved trails for any athletic level (no pups).
- Would be cold and breezy in middle of the winter but worth a look if you're going for a run, etc.
- The entire walk from end to end and back takes about two hours. It's a beautiful, quiet and easy walk worth doing if you have time to spare. You might even see a bald eagle!
- Here for a stroll? The walk from the parking lot back to Reservoir Road isn't the most exciting. Try to park your car directly on Reservoir Road, and walk west from there.
- So gorgeous to walk, run or ride
- Great place for school trips. Some of the best coffee ever had.
- Beautiful walk, paved. Went on a warm day, go early:)
- A nice walk. I wish I could bring my dog. :(
- No dogs allowed :-(
- Beautiful place for a flat autumn stroll.
- Tranquil place to go for a walk. The mountain peaks are majestic