- Afternoon Tea is a dream. Make sure you go and have some of the Ashford blend tea. Best I've had all in Ireland.
- Bring a good coat!
- Try getting on the ramparts to meet the ghost
- Visited for the champagne afternoon tea which is an incredible experience. Worth every cent.
- Everything is perfect!!! Feel like royalty
- Excellent hotel on magnificent grounds. Worth a visit if in the area. Facilities include golf, falconry, fishing and clay pigeon shooting.
- Amazing nature and views.
- Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been too!!!
- Very beautiful castle! Worth seeing
- Truly amazing place. World class service.
- Un apritif au "Prince of Wales"
- Table near the window
- Definitely do the Hawk Walk if you can. One of the coolest things I've ever done
- Enjoy this wonderfull Irish hotel - a gem
- Take a trip down to the lough for an amazing boat ride..... And don't forget your coat.
- Everything about this Castle is magnificent, Food tops,Rooms, Friendly staff, excellent nightly entertainment, and attention to detail.
- Seafood Appreciation Dinner in the Connaught Room, just wow!