Music Venue, Concert Hall
310 1st Ave S
Nashville, TN 37201
- I love this venue! The views of the city from the Bud Light Loft are amazing. Try some hot chicken from Hattie B's or some bbq from Martins followed by a Padrino Pop.
- Beautiful venue, just the right size with an awesome view of Nashville.
- Great place. It has a dog park, garden, and a play area for children not to mention decent padded seats and a ATM
- Great views of downtown Nashville from here
- Nashville is indeed the heart of music! Love!!!
- Another great Nashville music venue. Great outdoor set up, you can bring chairs or blankets for the lawn. Get there early to avoid the security line.
- View and program great. Gates didn't open til 30 minutes before program and many not through secueuty (which was very inefficient and rather rude) til well after program began.
- AWSOME place to see a concert! Great sound quality, and atmosphere!!!
- Seating and sound were great! Entry easy/quick (bag searches are very thorough so good luck sneaking anything in). Drinks from $10-18. Food expensive and cold/terrible! Who sells cold French fries?
- Imagine Maren Morriss soulful vocals, a view of the Nashville skyline with your favorite beverage on a cool summer night... Yes, perfection is the correct word my friend.
- Sam Hunt 15 in a 30 tour at Ascend
- Live music with a beautiful view of the Nashville skyline on a summer night is literally perfect
- Great place during the CMAs to hang out and see some shows!
- Favorite venue in Nashville
- Sit close if you want to be up and personal with performers. Sit 15 rows or more back if you want to be in better position to hear the music.
- Great place to see a concert! Love the outdoors experience!!!Highly recommended seeing a show there!!!!
- Great venue for music!
- The whole place is great, except also expensive for drinks or food!
- Great venue with friendly staff. There is an amazing skyline view from the lawn area at dusk. Check out a show here.
- Gary clark jr what more can I say????