Asbury Park Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
- Be cool and pick up some trash, especially your own.
- I am happy to see the revival of this once great city, so it shall be once again!
- This beach smells like death. And the seagulls try to rob you
- Excelent ambiance, relaxing spot, nice crowd, nice mix
- One of the best beaches in NJ.
- Love Asbury Beach!
- The gay part of the beach is the northern end - just South of the convention center. Friendly place.
- Eat outside for good pizza at Siculiana's and byob or buy adult bevies from Pop's garage next door.
- Go to the beach on the north side of the convention hall to avoid the crowds.
- Lots of food options
- Very nice beach.
- Just Another Day's Ice Cream - best on the boardwalk!
- Watch out! Meter machines arent taking cash smaller than a $10, then won't give back the change!
- Now is the time to enjoy
- The bathrooms on the north end are clean and typically unoccupied
- ASBURY Park
- The place is gross. Lots of garbage and tampon applicators on the beach. Make sure you wear good shoes. Oh and there's the homeless people sleeping on the beach.
- get here early on weekends during summer for a relaxing day at the shore - $7 cash all day beach pass and umbrella/chair rentals are $10 for all day til 5
- In the summer, it's $5 M-F/$7 sat-sun to get on the beach for most of the day. It may not seem like it, but they *do* check for badges. Also, the birds are *not* shy and they're opportunists
- Here's a handy beach seating tip: families to the south, gays and childless visitors to the north. Pick your desired company!