Art Gallery, Music Venue, Event Space
115 Empire St (btwn Washington & Westminster St.)
Providence, RI 02903
- Geek out with the Providence Geeks at AS220 on the second Wednesday of every month. The informal networking event is always a great place to meet fellow social media enthusiasts. - Josh Catone
- This space and the people it attracts are valuable parts of Providence culture.
- Find out about the organization that allows so much freedom of creativity! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIHinfNXPP4
- it's always great to support local community efforts, but when the food and service is also brilliant, a winner!
- Support local music. Go to AS220!
- For affordable, delicious (and vegan-friendly) food, AS220s artsy atmosphere and neighborhood feel are a perfect fit for any Brown prospective.
- THUR Oct 2,6:30 - 8, Come DANCE!!!! All welcome!!! 95 Empire st, 2nd fl INSTAGRAM BELLY DANCE by Barb https://www.facebook.com/TheDancingSpiritStudio/posts/10152773816293115?notif_t=notify_me
- Great quality food and affordable.
- Watch this video to find out about some of the great AS220 programs, and how you can get involved! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIHinfNXPP4
- Pretty Things on tap!
- The bathroom is very 'goth' here. Seems kind of dirty.
- An art gallery, music venue, caf, and bar with a great beer selection and tasty salads.
- Nice atmosphere
- the poetry slam was amazing today! every third Thursday of the month they have them. go and be "wowed"
- Watch this video to find out what AS220 is all about! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIHinfNXPP4
- Try the Redemption of the Lawn Gnome. To sweet for me with the ginger beer, so I sub in soda water.
- Tip the bartender you fucking asshole!!
- You can hear our music in the home made juke box! hint, hint...
- go to quiet music night.
- Brussel sprouts.......mmmm