Arvada Center For The Arts And Humanities
Performing Arts, Theater
6901 Wadsworth Blvd (68th and Wadsworth Blvd)
Arvada, CO 80003
- A wonderful venue supporting talented, local artists
- The play ground is one of the most unique in town... A great break from swings and slides for the kids.
- They have some great videos on YouTube.com\Cityofarvada
- Bring your own picnic! No outside alcohol is allowed though...
- Great main theater. The seats are at a high angle to the stage.
- Excellent theatre! Beautiful art! And the players were wonderful! This place is worth checking out then returning regularly!
- Great place to take the whole family.
- Things for the kiddos, theater, codes, exhibits
- Outdoor concerts
- They have great programs for students. We did flash mob dancing and our instructor did great at handling 47 students by herself!
- Shows here are so intimate, very good deal. I've been going there my whole life, and I love volunteering there as well! My favorite place in Arvada.
- A great intimate venue!!!
- Cheap enough tickets cept they hide a surcharge per ticket and make you pay for kids, even infants. They also have a shit load of rules an come over to "talk" with you often. Pretty stupid.
- The show, Art of State, consists of paintings, sculptures, photos and ceramics that zeros in on work made by in-state talent.
- Watch out, the new seats just installed in the theater are really uncomfortable - less legroom and really hard. And aisle seat don't have cup holders.
- Thanks guys