3138 Magazine St Ste D (at Ninth St.)
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Get the Jalapeno Cream Cheese if they have it. Definitely my favorite on a salt bagel.
- Love the bagels but the iced coffee is "meh" at best.
- Great bagels and cream cheese but I wish they put the peanut butter on the real menu. So sad it's gone now.
- The garlic bagel with lox, cream cheese, onions, tomato, and capers is awesome!
- Bagels are delicious but tiny. Also 2dollars for a fountain drink is pretty overpriced
- Just ordered a salted bagel with cucumber dill cream cheese. Holy God.
- Closest thing I've had in NOLA to an NYC bagel. My only complaints: bagels are smaller and they won't put butter on it for you. Still good!
- First time here. Pretty swanky
- Yummy cream cheese & asiago bagels... Make one think NYC is represented !
- WOW the pumpkin pie cream cheese is fab!
- Wonderful addition to the NOLA bagel scene. Try the salt bagel with honey almond cream cheese. DELISH! They have treats and water bowls so your furry friends can enjoy the outside seating as well!
- Went for first time yesterday and loved it! Take some bagels and cream cheese home! It's a fluffy delicious goodness! Definitely coming back!!!