Arts At The Armory
Entertainment, Café, Music Venue
191 Highland Ave (Btw Benton & Belmont)
Somerville, MA 02143
- Bunch of yuppie scum here that take up all the residents parking thanx alot
- 2nd Sunday 7-9:30 pm they have an Open Mic http://www.facebook.com/ArtsattheArmory
- The Boston Circus Guild Presents Reign Of Revelry - Two Weekends of Circus: shows June 3,4,10&11 @7pm (18+)Family friendly matinees June 4 &11 @2pm. http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/172754
- Great cafe! So many awesome classes to take!! Great place to display art:)
- Fun venue with a great little cafe!
- Great place for a show
- Excellent local events. Great to see that community support.
- The farmers market on Saturdays is AMAZING
- Don't Park On the Steet You will get a ticket
- Nothing good here all it does is tie up the traffic NO WHERE TO PARK and they ticket your car if you not from Somerville
- Bunch of yuppies who take up all the parking for people who live near here thanx alot
- Free wifi, great place to work
- Coffee, espresso, nibbles and most importantly: beer and wine.
- Nice small, intimate venue.
- The Somerville News Writers Festival - Now in its 8th year, the all-day-long event begins with a book fair, with tables from local literary purveyors & book signings (November 13, 11 am to 10 pm)
- Don't forget to support local musicians and the kids with an awesome show "Agassiz Preschool a Palooza" on 10.30 at Arts at the Armory. http://bit.ly/95NmZP