Artists Repertory Theatre
- If you are thinking of attending a play on the same night as a Timbers game at PGE Park--don't.
- Great plays, team and space!
- Pro tip, all shows allow you to go on stage and "riff" - they love it!
- Delightful theatre with comfortable seats & friendly staff. My first time, and I will definitely be back! "And So It Goes" is hilarious, with a fine cast & excellent sets & period costumes. Loved it!
- Very cozy, intimate feel :)
- The stairway between the main theater and the second stage is open.