Mountain, Scenic Lookout
- Everyone who comes to Edinburgh should climb up Arthur's Seat for fantastic views of the city and the surrounding countryside.
- Climb up and enjoy the 360 view!
- If it's a sunny day head up to the seat for sunset.
- , , : . . - .. : !
- Excellent 360 degree views, well worth the 45 minute hike!
- Stunning views and a great places to celebrate life and the beauty's of the world.
- Well worth the hike! The view just blows your mind.
- You can see all of Scotland
- Absolutely amazing. Especially if you are lucky and catch a sunny day.
- The best place to watch the sunset. Choose the sunny & warm day and go ahead!
- Don't fall down.
- If you go there on May Day, legend has it the women who bathe themselves in the morning dew become more beautiful!
- DEFINITELY a must do. The view is amazing, the surroundings are calming, and the hike isn't too strenuous, so everyone can do it!
- Must-do if you're in Edinburgh!!! :)
- Take in the picturesque st Margaret's loch with all the swans before you climb to the top
- Wear decent shoes and prepare for some almighty wind!
- Saturday / Sunday morning hike to brush off the cobwebs. Pretty great view of the city on the way up too.
- I absolutely love coming here for walks with my friends, amazing way to get some fresh air and see the gorgeous panoramic views of Edinburgh!
- Have your camara ready
- Great for a hike. Excellent views.