8813 Lakewood Blvd (at Telegraph)
Downey, CA 90240
- The bisuits & gravy at Arthur's is fantastic, highly recommended.
- Make sure to order an Arthur's OJ. It's like an Orange Julius, just way better. Everything on the breakfast menu is great. A Downey institution.
- Good pancakes. Santa fe omelette has a ton of cilantro, salsa has meat in it. French toast had a lot of cinnamon in it. And the authors oj didn't taste like much except very watered down something.
- Nice service. Do not get the breakfast potatoes....they're not good
- Letty is the best ;) She hooks it up :)))
- Best pancakes ever, My favorite Waitress is Letty!!!!
- Best biscuits and gravy! Oh, and order Aurthur's OJ.
- Don't put Tabasco on the sizzling steak lol the la habra Arthurs will never forget me, instant mace...cleared the place!
- Order the biscuits and gravy with extra biscuits !
- Opened 1961. Authentic 60s diner with wood paneled walls, olive green leather booths, wood laminate tables and original front sign.
- The orange drink is so delish!
- Inform your customers of your charge on using credit card for payment.
- This place has great pancakes and makes a solid cup of coffee. One of the best breakfast's in the area. Seat yourself.
- The Santa Fe omelette is awesome!
- if you like to eat here by yourself I don't recommend it because they make you wait for a small table or bar stool even if there is a table
- Ok so great , damn food, breakfast to the finest.. but the only think that sucks, is when they see that you ate your food, and are sipping on your coffee and talking they kind hint to leave