Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
Gourmet, Men's Store, Boutique
116 N 3rd St (above Arch St)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- They may not be able to sell root, but they can for sure give you free root drinks!
- Not to be missed is the stores ROOT liqueur -- the first of its kind made since the Pre-Prohibition era and only sold in Pennsylvania. -Katie Connor, Fashion Editor
- This Old City boutique frequently hosts free workshops and houses artwork by local/national artists.
- My favorite artist supporting clothing store, Staff is amazingly kind! Be nice back and you might get a sample of Root, Pick me up a bottle while you're here! Thank you in advance.
- A unique store offering "thought-provoking products of real cultural capital" in the form of handcrafted clothing, fragrances and accessories. Visit on First Friday to sample their craft liquors.
- Into rad menswear line Baron Wells's designs? Head on over here, and check them out. Also! The guys made 40 (hand-painted!) T-shirts just for us--read up on them and score a shirt over at ofakind.com!
- Definitely have a sampling of their ROOT Liquor! It's delicious!
- Beautiful store but not sure what I would actually buy here. Gifts most likely.
- Awesome selection of unique items.
- Hipster bar stuff, hipster glasses, hipster clothes, etc.
- Get your depersonalized, not one of a kind, hipster starter pack here.
- Vintage, fresh glasses, and their custom hooch brand, Root (you can try, but not buy)
- Friendly staff and awesome goods. Here's where Philly gets their Warby Parker glasses.
- I was hoping for more Philadelphia-made stuff, and there's a bit of that, but everything except postcards was out of my price range!