The Arrowhead Market
Convenience Store, Deli / Bodega, Liquor Store
- This place is what would happen if Whole Foods decided to open a 7-11. Surprising quality, but the prices are insane!
- Get the cinnamon rolls
- Always have your ID
- Nice grocery store / wine & spirits shop / deli & hot food bar.
- For a "convenience" store, they have a lot of good stuff - but you're gonna pay an arm and a leg for it!
- Surprisingly good liquor and beer selection; decent meat; the deli in the back makes surprisingly good sandwiches. Very convenient for most items. Produce section is not great.
- The most amazing convenience store you have ever visited. Gas, deli,single malts, filet mignon, homemade cinnamon buns, coffee, FedEx...By boat or by car! Watch the no wake zone, though!
- Don't order a latte. :-)
- A tad expensive, but totally worth it. Especially considering the dog food served at many nearby restaurants.
- bathrooms are kinda nasty.