Aronoff Center for the Arts
Performing Arts, Theater, Entertainment
- Catch a show, any show. Excellent venue!
- Good for family nights or date nights.
- All Seats in the House are Great
- You can bring your drinks and snacks into the theatre with you
- Don't leave your dog in your purse.
- For many families, the Holiday season isn't complete without seeing a performance of the Cincinnati Ballet's Nutcracker.
- The acoustics here are some of the best anywhere.
- Staff is very helpful. If you have questions, ask.
- If you don't want orchestra seating, loge is the next best thing.
- Got the seats with the "limited view" for cheap. Definitely worth it. You won't miss anything, unless your daughter is Happy Mushroom #2. Then she could be too far off stage.
- Book of Mormon
- There is seriously not one bad seat in the entire theatre!
- Seeing my free pass, John Stewart
- Bring cash if you want to buy anything.
- The Drowsy Chaperone is fabulous
- I love Dandy Don... he's the sweetest ticket taker!
- Easter show
- 8/17-18-Decades Rewind! One magical night of singing, dancing, & being brought back in time.3 huge video screens of 60's-80's.Over 100 costume changes will make you feel like you're a teenager again!
- A fantastic center for the performing arts. The musicals are always top quality productions.