Aroma Golf Range
Golf Course, Spa, Coffee Shop
3680 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- You know your nine iron could use a little work. Hit up this awesome indoor/outdoor driving range.
- Can't hit your short irons on the top floor because of the net above. Wait for an opening downstairs.
- It gets windy on top floor of golf range.
- Lefty like me? Only matts for us are on the faaar right side of the range on each floor.
- Not worth it if you want to hit golf balls. Honestly way too short of a netted range.
- An example of how weird/wonderful LA can be. Aroma Golf is a driving range perched atop of a multistory parking garage. Hit balls toward a giant target into the sunset. $20 gets balls and clubs for 2.
- "Twelve bucks for over a hundred golf balls, which load from an automatic tee at your feet. Particularly affective and futuristic-feeling in the twilight hours. Afterwards, hit the spa." 5 Every Day